The Art of Relationships:
Foundational to creating, maintaining, and growing healthy relationships in your life.
Richard Martinez is a recognized leader in the world of coaching, entrepreneur in the business of physical and emotional health.
FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Buy The Art of Relationships and get The Personal Growth Bundle (a $200 value) for FREE. Take advatange of this FREE BONUS and claim it inmediately!
The Art of Relationships – Building a Healthy and Functional Relationship
Many learn about relationships from their parents/guardians or Hollywood, and many of them were or are not good examples. So many have more sexual relationships than they have had cars. They think it’s normal. Many change their partner like their shoes. First, know that you were created for a relationship. It’s important for your health and happiness. Some want to avoid people and connections because of fear and past pains. We must set our own standards and fight for them. Stand for something, know what it is that you want in a relationship.
All the most important areas of your life are based on and around people. So, if you raise the quality of the relationships in your life, overall, then you will actually raise the quality of your life, in general.
The lessons in this relationship program are foundational to creating, maintaining, and growing healthy relationships in your life.
- Learn about the 2 Types of People and the 3 Types of Relationships they make
- Setting Relationship Goals & Standards
- Learn about The 3 Needs You Must Meet Apart from Your Partner and The 6 Human Needs We All Have
- Understand The 3 Needs of a Woman and The 3 Needs of a Man
- Use The Relationship Triangle Exercise
- Learn to develop better Communication, Connection, & Listening Skills
- Learn the best way for Conflict Resolution
- Learn how to Deal with Your Partner's Personality and The Art of Influence
- And lastly, gain understanding in Creating Connection in 7 Areas
2. Types of People
3. Types of Relationships
4. Set a Relationship Goal
5. Setting Standards
6. Needs You Must Meet
7. The 6 Needs We All Have
8. The 3 Needs of a Woman
9. The 3 Needs of a Man
10. Relationship Triangle Exercise
11. Communication and Connection
12. Listening Skills
13. Conflict Resolution
14. How to Deal with Your Partner's Personality
15. The Art of Influence
16. Creating Connection in 7 Areas
17. Summary and Close
A word from the Instructor
Dr. Richard Martinez
"I apply my knowledge about relationships in my marriage and in my life, this has led me to get a lot of love, peace and good times from my loved ones."
— Richard Martinez, Transformational Expert.
Richard Martinez is a recognized leader in the world of coaching, entrepreneur and he is well known for his knowledge in interpersonal relationships.
He listens and advises through innovative methods of effective training.
He is well known for advising the Latino community, reaching thousands of people who want to experience a radical change for a more fulfilling life.
Richard Martinez is a recognized leader in the world of coaching, training, and mentoring. He is also an entrepreneur and a prominent expert in the fields of Business and Personal Development.