High Performer Group Coaching
Accelerating your growth in your career and business
Are you the type of person that seeks to grow in your career or business consistently? Are you seeking to create financial security or financial freedom?
Most business owners and career-minded people constantly look for ways to advance quicker, more effectively, and consistently; if this sounds like you, continue reading.
A Fortune 500 company wanted to study the ROI of Executive Coaching. They found that 77% of respondents indicated that executive coaching significantly impacted at least one of nine business measures. In addition, they uncovered that overall productivity and employee satisfaction were the most positively impacted areas (which in turn has an impact on customer satisfaction, employee engagement, quality, annualized financial results, and more). In all, their study concluded that Executive Coaching produced a 788% ROI. The study noted that excluding the benefits from employee retention, a 529% ROI was produced. Other studies indicate positive ROIs for people who are not the business owner but are serious about their careers as well:
- Improved executive productivity (reported by 53% of executives)
- Improvements in organizational strengths (48%)
- Gains in customer service (39%)
- Increased retention of executives (32%)
- Enhanced direct report/supervisor relationships (>70%)
- Improved teamwork (67%)
- Improved peer-to-peer working relationships (63%)
- Great job satisfaction (52%)