7 Wholesome Reasons Why Cuddling is Good for Your Health, and Love-LifeFeb 28, 2022
The idea of falling in love is extremely romanticized in popular culture. So much so that a lot of people misunderstand what it takes to build strong relationships. Instead of following the fundamentals and developing intimacy gradually, all the focus is placed on grand gestures and decadent flattery. The truth is that intimacy doesn’t stem from extravagant displays of affection. It actually comes from plain and sincere signals. Sincere signals like cuddling.
Love is All About Doing the Little Things:
Author Annette McDermott suggests that, “cuddling is an awesome way to de-stress and create intimacy. But there’s more to cuddling than simply wrapping your arms around someone and holding tight. Cuddling is a love language all on its own. Some people live to cuddle and latch onto their partner every chance they get.” Here are a few simple reasons why cuddling should be a mainstay of romantic expression:
- Cuddling literally feels good. It encourages the body to release dopamine, and dopamine is a pleasure hormone that makes people excited.
- Cuddling is a gentle form of intimacy. It allows couples to experience attraction and seduction, without the exertion of sex.
- Cuddling provides emotional stimulation triggered by physical touch. It helps couples to bond and convey acceptance for one another.
- The euphoria prompted by cuddling encourages better sleep. Couples feel calm when they cuddle, which also leads to total relaxation.
- Cuddling can help to activate the immune system. The beneficial hormones released during cuddling lower blood pressure and fight inflammation.
- Cuddling discourages the body from releasing cortisol and cytokines. These are otherwise known as stress hormones.
- Cuddling makes it possible for couples to spend time together. Quality time that isn’t impeded by distractions.
Cuddling might come across as a simplistic way to show affection, but it actually leaves a lasting impression on lovers. This is because cuddling is a pure and universal way to show love. It instantaneously creates a deep sense of connection. What more could any couple want than to spend long stretches of time in a warm embrace? If you like what you just read from our blog, you’ll love the various informative courses, workshops, and events listed on our websites and social media. Whether you’re interested in personal development, or the overall improvement of your business, give us a call at 1 (800) 913-0222 to find out how Richard Martinez can help you break past your daily struggles and start soaring in success.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Stay up to date with new blog posts, new courses and programs offered by Richard Martinez!
Subscribe to our newsletter! - Get the latest from Richard Martinez in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.